Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Sore Throat and Earache! Ugggh!

2008 has been the worst year yet, as far as luck goes. My computer has blown up, my drywall business is about to go under, I may have to go back to work full time so I don't loose my truck, I'm stuck in an ARM loan on my house, blah, blah, blah.

Today, I am SICK. I am diebetic, so being sick sucks. I get everything that everyone has and today I feel lowsy. I have been up since 5:00 am with an earache and sore throat and now I feel like my head is going to explode.

I'm not exactly sure why I'm posting this other than I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired. I'm not looking for "do this" or "try this". I think I just needed to vent.

Thanks for listening.

1 comment:

Jewellery Craft said...

Hope you are feeling better by the time you read this. We've had a rubbish 2008 so far also and with all the doom and gloom regarding economics I expect it to get worse, but hey ho!

Chin up!

xxx