Saturday, May 24, 2008

Oh how I love Penguins!


Since I love cats and penguins, I found this print by Annya127 titled "Swings are magical for friends". This is a wonderful artist from Russia and I love browsing her other prints as well.



Another favorite of mine from Whileshenaps. This picture reminds me of the movie "Happy Feet", where his dad is keeping guard over his egg. If you haven't had a chance to check out her birds, I am recommending you do. She is an absolutely amazing artist.



I'm not sure they had penguins in the Wild West, but if they did, this little guy would fit right in! "The Good, the Bad and the Tux" is a bright and cheery creation by DeliciousCrochet. I so love the look on the little pony's face!



Ok, since I don't have the patience for the "felting" technique, I am in awe of those who take the time to do it. This little guy was created by MissyandMe and is so adorable. Look at how small he is! I just love this micro-mini penguin.



Now I have seen it all. Penguin stick markers? These little guys are so cute, you will want to use them all year round. They have been created by weeones and when you look close up, they have little eyes and smiles.

1 comment:

Paola Navarro said...

Wow!!! What a surprise to see Clint Tux here and all those adorable penguins! Thank you so much for featured him and his little pony on your blog :)