Friday, June 20, 2008

Wild Things!

I felt it was time to pay tribute to some of the remarkable jewelry makers in my EtsyBEAD group. The current challenge is Wild Things, so here we go! ROAR!



My first find in the ebtw search was this beautiful necklace by DeLavande. It reminds me of a zebra!!



When I first saw these earrings, I thought to myself, "Wow, those are so cool!" They are called "Giraffe Print Earrings" and they were created by the talented cassowaryjewelry.



This bracelet from BrokenTeepeeDesigns reminds of some colorful Senegalese from Africa. The bracelet has Grey Moonstone and Carnelian.



What wild set would be complete without Tiger's Eye. Check out this set by ljjnjm. This is truly a gorgeous set, including Tiger's Eye and Everlasting Shells.



And representing all wild rivers is this pendant from jaelsjewels. This piece is absolutely colorful and beautiful.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW - Thank-you for featuring my Tigers Eye and Everlasting Shell Bracelet and Earrings Set.

I wish you all the best and your blog looks great.

Julie-Ann

Jael said...

Thanks for the mention!! Great picks ;)

Jael

Paul (aka Sirocco) said...

Excellent Picks, Tammy. And you have a fine blog. Well done!
Paul C (aka Sirocco)

animeg said...

thumbs up on this post! thanks

brokenteepee said...

So many beautiful "wild things" out there. Thanks so much for choosing mine as one of your picks.
Great blog!

De Lavande said...

Wonderful Selection ... And Thank You for adding my Swirling Contrast Necklace.

De Lavande

Creative Treasures by Donna said...

STUNNING!

Awesome choices!

I love your blog, it's very pretty!

Peace,
Donna (Ctbydonna)

Linda B said...

Those are beautiful. Thanks for sharing.