Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Believe In Faeries!

I have a kindred connection with Faeries and tonight I felt like seeing who, on Etsy, also has fae creations.



This first one caught my attention because the faery collection I have would most benefit from this Fairy Tree by BlueTurtleCrafts. She can also do custom colors, which I thought was a great idea.



I know any fae would be proud to wear this Dance of the Fairies necklace by jennlyn54. This is some beautiful work and I love the pendant.



I LOVE this fae mask. It is made out of leather and MythicalDesigns hand scribes, sculpts, and carefully paints their masks with a dry brush technique.



I found this beautiful ACEO from meredithdillman and fell instantly in love. The picture also has butterflies, so I fell in love with it even more.



What outfit would be complete without a beautiful headpiece like this one from fairynana? She has a very nice collection of faerie crown, but I especially like this one. I couldn't end without selecting one of fairynana's outfits that she makes. This one was a custom order and was absolutely gorgeous.



7 comments:

fairynana said...

I am honored that you chose to feature my Angelia Faerie Costume and my Summerfest Faerie Crown! I am most certainly amongst those who believe in faeries...and love spreading the word! I love creating faerie wear because somehow no matter how someone is feeling before the don the faerie costume, crown or wings...once they put it on they are suddenly transformed into the beautiful, powerful and uniquely wonderful person they really are! it must be the fairy dust!!!!
I think I have the best job in the world!
The Fairy Nana

Meredith said...

Thank you! That mask looks gorgeous!

Kathy said...

Thanks a lot for featuring my fairy tree. I'm very flattered. I will be adding more colors of fairy trees on Etsy in the near future so I hope you will pop in at my shop from time to time.

Kathy

Anonymous said...

Wow, what magical company to be included in! Thank you so much! It makes me long for another Fairie Festival, alas there is not another one on the east coast until FaerieCon. We also craft our Fairy and Wee Fairy masks in a selection of colors which are shown on our business website, Mythical Designs. What may also be of interest to you and your readers is that we are also contributing editors for Faerie Magazine. Thanks once again as newbies we are having a great time on Etsy.

Anonymous said...

Whoops!
The above comments is from the mask makers! The ID link is to our studio blog on LiveJournal!
Thanks bunches!
Kubiando!

XOXO Jen - Jennifer Gardner Designs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
XOXO Jen - Jennifer Gardner Designs said...

Hey Tammy, Thank you soo much for including my necklace in your blog!!! I love all of the other pieces you picked too! I one one of each! LOL :)

Thank you again, Jen