Sunday, September 7, 2008

I Love Lavender


These cards, by peaceofpi, actually have 1930 German text and I love how the background is lavender.



Is Gracie not the cutest thing you've ever seen? SugarAndSpice made this doll and she loves to go to garden parties.



Check out this beautiful scarf by fringe. I absolutely adore the lavender fringe. What a wonderful winter scarf to go over something professional. Hmmmm….



So purple is my favorite color and lavender is my favorite scent, however, this little guy and his green eyes caught my attention. LittleSockUgghs makes the cutest little Vampire Bat.



HeidisHandmades has come up with the ultimate soap. Lavender, Peppermint, and Shea Butter. I have to get me some of this soap. I need to relax and feel refreshed.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

What a lovely bunch of lavendar creations!
I think the little vampire bat is precious, and Gracie is so sweet!

JoMo said...

I'm *so* loving purple. Great collection of lavender-ness :)

Dennice {Fringe} said...

what a delightful collection of lavender lovelies! Thank you so very much, Tammy, for including Day Dream Scarf here. I truly appreciate it and think of it as an honor.

xo

Bill Guest said...

Lovely Lavender!!!

check my shop out for some lavender loveliness!

pagancellar etsy

cooljewelrydesign said...

Lavender rules...it goes with so many other colors ... this is a great purple collection!

Waterrose said...

Geeze what great creations! I love everything by fringe and I think I also need 1 of everything else!