Thursday, September 4, 2008

Oh My, Needle Felted!

Well, I had an entire blog posting about needle felted items and my Word document crashed. I lost it all, so I am going to try and attempt to do this again. I will save as I go this time!



First, is the Earth Goddess from WonderwulAnnette. This is one of the most beautiful pieces in needle felting. The skirt has fish, her hair is beautiful, and look at the tree she is holding.

I love the detail and the colors in the collection of Expecting Forest Folk from triciabn. "They aren't to be played with roughly and would make a great addition to any Waldorf nature table."

Sunfleur1 has the cutest little monsters. This one is Barry, who is lost in the 70's and "his song is "Shadow Dancing", his sign is Leo. If he could find his neck he would be wearing his gold medallions, but alas, no such luck. He wants to disco into your heart, baby. Ooh! Ooh!"

When I saw this artwork by Nevuliene, I was in awe. The finest detail is included in the Sea Siren, artwork with even detail for the facial expressions on the mother and child.

When I browsed through what Tecopia had to offer, I couldn't decide between the lemurs, which I love, or the squirrel taking a bath. I decided to post both of them. The attention to detail just blows my mind!!


 

7 comments:

Carrieann said...

Wow! How amazing...how'd they do that?...lol...

Thanks for sharing.

Sus said...

EEEKK!!! "Shadow Dancing??!!" I was a MAJOR Andy Gibb fan back in the day! *lol* In fact that was one of the very first records I ever bought as a kid. ahhh such happy memories of dear Andy *sigh*

Unknown said...

My best friend and I were going to fly to FL and see which one of us he'd pick. LOL
I can't believe the detail on these pieces...YIKES!
They're all gorgeous!

Michelle said...

Oh my goodness! Thanks for including Barry in this wonderful collection!

BunnyKissd said...

Adorable! I love them all!

AthenaHekate said...

Wow, these fairy dolls are truly amazing...I think they are absolute genius...Great work!!

ruth hill radcliffe said...

wow, these are gorgeous. I'm in awe