Thursday, March 6, 2008

Aqua Blue Glass Leaves Bracelet

I'm not sure why, but I love doing these bracelets. They are kind of an obsession of mine right now. This particular bracelet is made with aqua blue assorted cylinder mix glass beads and teal glass leaves. I used a 7" silver heart link charm bracelet and 2" eye pins for each of the hanging bead combinations. I'm not sure if you realize the kind of time that goes into these bracelets, if you have never made one, but let me tell you, they take a few hours to put together.

Nonetheless, I had a blast making this one. I also love the colors, as they just go so well together. Of course, I get a wild hair and start going through my bead boxes and find things I forgot I even had. Then I start thinking, "I really need to use those, what if they go out of style?" Not that I'm a big fashion freak, but I would have to wait another 20 years for something to be "in" again!

No comments: