Thursday, March 6, 2008

Aqua, Green, and Mauve with Golden Butterfly Charms Bracelet

The first comment out of my husband's mouth when I was making this bracelet, as I was watching this week's American Idol women sing, was, "Wow, a variety of color. Isn't that out of the norm for you?" Well, he is right, you know, I usually stick a basically simple color theme and this time I went all out.

This bracelet is a 7" womens golden charm bracelet. This time I used mauve glass leaves, aqua round foil glass beads, cloisonne beads, and various colors and types of size 6 seed beads.

Again, I had alot of fun making this bracelet and I love the way it turned out. I've seen bracelets like this with only one charm hanging, but when I was finished I just felt like the little butterfly was going to need a compaion on the other side, hence the second one next to the last link on the other end. Aren't the colors remanescent of Spring coming up. Hmmmmm, daydreaming! Okay, back to work....sigh!

2 comments:

Jewellery Craft said...

Hey Tammy, nice bracelets!! Love the colours! I love making charm bracelets, great fun, which of course is what beading is all about hey!

Mandie x

Tammy L Sexton said...

Thanbk you! I am having fun with these. I do need to make some earrings and necklaces though. Hmmm, maybe this weekend! Thanks for being a such a supoorter of my blogs and stopping by!