Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The Chain Gang

Chainmaille has become my new found favorite. There is so much you can do with jump rings, it is almost ridiculous.




I love the color and style of the necklace by hildeguardslair. Definitely could wear this one with a bathing suit to the beach.



I have never heard of a tie chain, so of course I had to look. This tie chain from DonnaTwogood would make a wonderful Father's Day present.



The "Eye of the Storm" is a wonderful example of chainmaille jewelry. This stunning bracelet is by Xiztance.



Here is another great Father's Day item. A wallet chain by BinarySoul is excellent for that Dad that seems to always miss where his wallet is!



Check out this gorgeous bracelet by annemade. The crystals are "caged" in the chainmaille.

2 comments:

Azure Accessories said...

Your work is amazing...I love the look of chain maille. I've tried to do it a few times and my fingers get in the way... :0) so I'm always impressed by those who make such beautiful pieces!!!

Cheers

Azure Accessories said...

My mistake Your should have been Their!!! As I mentioned my fingers often get in the way...:0)