Thursday, May 29, 2008

Father’s Day Is Coming


This would be such a great idea for any Father's office. Humsandtiddelypoms has this wall decal that you can personalize.



Check out this perfect gift for that golfer Dad in your life. This Masters Flag with 52 golf ball display case would be the awesome present from HomeplateHeroes.



I am always looking for something special, yet unique, for my Dad and here it is, 30-06 Springfield Brass BULLET Custom Buckle. Since my dad is ex-military this would be the perfect gift by awelldressedbullet.



What a great gift for showing off Dad's favorite tie. This is a dichroic alligator clip by GBU2.



Since my dad loves to fish, I really found this painting to be a unique gift for him. The floundering boat painting is by fishfanatic.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You introduced me to a well dressed bullet. I just bought my hubby a father's day gift from there! :)
Thank you again! :)