Monday, June 9, 2008

American Pie!

Wow, I just realized today was Monday and that I hadn't done a post. Since 4th of July is coming up, I thought I would do some posts that have to do with summer and that particular holiday.



This polymer clay pin from shaggycreations was so cute that I had to include it in this post. The card reads "As American As Apple Pie".



When I saw this painting by oldsteamertrunk444, I couldn't stop staring at it. What a remarkable and talented artist had to paint this. I love the rich colors and the title meant a lot for me.



This Homemade Cherry Pie food mini by robinsjewelry is so cute. You can actually see some cherries and they are so round and perfect. Too bad it isn't real!



Perfect for a 4th of July celebration are these "All American Apple Pie" wax tart candles. Made by BlueGeckoCandles, they are truly sweet.



Cdosehn has truly captured what our 4th of July celebration is all about. This pillow would be an awesome addition to any backyard BBQ this coming holiday.

3 comments:

Susan Bergstrom said...

Hello and thanks so much for including my "Tonight's Apple Pie."
I am pleased that it made such a positive impression on you. My art is my passion.
Thanks again~
Susan Bergstrom
"oldsteamertrunk444"

cdosehn said...

Hi

Thanks so much for including my american spirit pillow. I so enjoy making these pillows.

Thanks Again
Chris

Deirdre said...

Hi!

What a great blog! Thanks so much for including my "All American Apple Pie" wax tarts in your blog! It is without a doubt one of my favorite scents, and the little pie tarts are very fun to make! Thank you again!
Deirdre
www.bluegeckocandles.etsy.com