Thursday, June 5, 2008

Little Birdies!!

As I listen to the birds chirping in my backyard, I was inspired to find some birds on Etsy. Well, here they are.



This is such a cute little "earth tone burddy", I had to include it on my blog. BirdWatching has so many of these it was hard to choose just one.



These are 10 colorful BIRDIES from CutieGoodie. They can be used for just about any project and I think they are so adorable.



It just seems right to post these, as you know where there are birdies, there are often cats. These are hair ponies from bagsnstuff.



Who wouldn't want to wear this cute little bird cage pendant? They also come in different colors and are offered by CreativeElements.



I really like this cute little birdy zipped coin purse by bigbluebed.

6 comments:

bagsnstuff said...

Your blog is wonderful. Thank you so much for showing my Just Ponies here... there is very nice gifts in all of the shops.. so check them all out.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for featuring my little burddy! Very nice blog!

-BirdWatching.etsy.com

Moonchild Dancing! said...

Aww! Those little birdies are so cute! :D Adorable hair ponies! :D

Bigbluebed said...

What a lovely blog. Thank you for writing about my birdy purse.

Tanya-Yanata said...

Thank you so much for featuring my lil' burdies here. I'm honored.
all the best, Tanya aka CutieGoodie.

CreativeElements said...

You are so very sweet! I appreciate you featuring my little gold bird cages among so many other wonderful finds! I have a thing for birdies and their tiny homes. Among other things, I have had fun creating birdie goodies at my other etsy shop: www.ShabbyTexasChick.etsy.com
...and I am adding new things daily. It is fun to have a love of these little creatures in common with you! Thank you again. :)