Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Lightening Is So Beautiful


Every little super hero needs a cape like this. This cape has a bright yellow lightening bolt on the back and was made by herflyinghorses.



I don't know how this is done, but I thought this lightening pendant from AnomalousBits was just too cool.



Check out this "super cool" necklace by cravejewelrydesign. I love the blue color of the lightening bolt.



Since I love to make felt creations, I knew I had to feature this cute little thunder cloud felt hair clip by mimisayshi.



This feature would not be complete without an actual picture of lightening. So, here is a beautiful picture of lightening by the collapsible.

1 comment:

mimisayshi said...

Wow, thanks for featuring me - what a great collection! I love the too-cute necklace by cravejewelrydesign.