Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Yellow Bananas!

Bananas are full of potassium. So, what do we do when they are all gone? I think I will just look at these creations and wish for a banana!!



This is a wool felt banana from berarlymakingit. The best part is the peel is removable.



This has to be one of the cutest pictures I have seen on Etsy yet and was done by pinkytoast. The print is titled "Banana pants and Little Devil love their Mistress-Pinkytoast".



Yummy, yummy, and yummy! Check out this wonderful looking banana cupcake by TheSweetSpot.



If I had to have a monster, I would want it to look happy just like this guy from burymeinleaves. Isn't that the cutest little boy in a yellow banana monster costume?



What better way to tell someone how you feel than this "Bananas over you" necklace by dindi.

3 comments:

Erna Price said...

Thank you so much, Tammy, for featuring my necklace in your blog!
Cute selection of bananas!

erna aka dindi

Anonymous said...

thanks so much for featuring my monster on your page! i adore that drawing, too!
<3 heidi
bury me in leaves

TheSweetSpot said...

Thank you so much for featuring my Banana CakeCup. That is so very sweet of you. All of these great banana items are making me hungry. :)