Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Halloween Treats!

It's almost here, my favorite time of year. Halloween is just around the corner and if you haven't had a chance to check out the many wonderful items for sale on Etsy, now is the time. There are a few pages in the Halloween Gift Guide and I decided to pick some of the my favorites.



I love shadow puppets and orangemoontoys has a set of the perfect Halloween spooky shadow puppets. They come in just black or you can get a set that are colored.



Littledreamsbig has created the cutest little treat bags. They are made with various Halloween material and I just adore them. My favorite one is the one with BOO and ghosts.



I bet you never thought you see Argyle, skulls, and Halloween in the same sentence. This has to be the coolest little monster, created by PoisonedCreations, I have ever seen.



If I had a wish for some more Halloween decorations it would definitely be this cemetery display by crafterella. I really go all out and these would be perfect in my front window.



This psycho killer black and red Halloween wreath by dancingcircle would look awesome hanging on any door.

1 comment:

Crafterella said...

What a great selection of Halloween things, it's my favorite holiday. Thanks for featuring my instant cemetery :)