Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Daily Tarot - The Queen of Swords

Today I have a 2nd job interview with a company that I interviewed on the phone with. I find my daily tarot card e-mail to be of interest, as it fits in line with what I am up against today. Wish me good luck.


"The Queen of Swords card suggests that my power today lies in advocation. I have been there, done that and can be trusted to judge, perceive or tell it like it is. I own my authority and honor my authentic nature and wisdom but use my sharp wit responsibly and accept that not everyone will "warm up to me." I have a sleek, keen but detached sense for quality, classic style and truth and my reputation for communicating or protecting justice, the greater good or serving as a pioneer is well-deserved. I am empowered to endure by obligation to my code and my virtue is order."

No comments: