Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Scrapbooking - Considering It Again!

I get the daily e-mail from "Better Homes & Garden" and today's e-mail was all about crafts. So, I clicked on the link and found a very interesting page on scrapbooking. Off to the side they had a link to "Free Page Sketches". When the page opened, I was amazed at the various layouts they had and decided I needed to share this information.

If you scrapbook you should check it out, even if you are considering it. I used to scrapbook big time. Then I went to school and I haven't done anything in 3 years. Now, I really am thinking about it because of the new cool Cricket machine my husband bought me. When I saw the layout for an Easter page, I thought, "I really need to get busy before the kids grow up and are out of the house!"

I hope you find the page useful and that you are enjoying scrapbooking as much as I know I will be when I start doing it again. I have 6 books that desperately need some attention.

2 comments:

Cali said...

Thanks for the tip. Free Page Sketches had some great ideas. The only thing I do as much as scrap is look at other people's scrapping online. I have a helpful site also, where I bought my trimmer and laminator:
http://www.abcoffice.com/scrapbook-supply.htm

Tammy L Sexton said...

I am so glad that you were able to find something you liked. Good luck with your scrapbooking!