Tuesday, April 8, 2008

An Original Idea!

I have to say that I am astounded by those that think they have an original idea or that someone may have come up with something before them and now they are "offended". From my perspective and it is just that, I don't feel like anyone really has an original idea unless they can honestly prove that they came up with the idea.
As for those of us who design and create jewelry, it seems to be a sticky subject. Well, I ran into this today and I have to say I was taken aback that someone thought I copied them, when I have being making my bracelets for some time now.

So, if you read my blog and are offended, I'm sorry, if you are not offended, think about what you say before you say it! I just had to get that off my chest.

Moving on to the next thing on today's list. BTW, I downloaded this picture from Microsoft's clipart.

2 comments:

auts11 said...

It's hard to have original ideas today. It's possible that you create an original idea without even knowing that someone already made that design.

please do visit my site

www.auts11.blogspot.com

Jewellery Craft said...

It a debate that will forever rattle on, makes my headache just thinking about it!

xxx